Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bulletproof

Ever had one of those days that makes you change your perspective of your surroundings? Well today was one of those days for me. After promising myself I would never let another human being near my heart until I was confident in their intentions, I fell for the European. To abbreviate the scenario a heart was broken and it wasn't his. My naivety had gotten the best of me and today my eyes were opened to his mastered charm which he seemed to cast not just over me. Tears were shed and cigarettes were chain smoked, until I confided in my friend. The one girl able to make sense of this dillusional town, soldiered in a battle that was not hers, all in effort to clear my name and hush my tears. I've found a beauty that is incapable of fading or faltering. With no hesitation, I can say I would take a bullet for her. The European may have stole my smile but my angel returned it safely to me. I love you Elisabeth May Roeland <3