Monday, September 14, 2009

Foxes and ashtrays

Somedays I wish I had a mask, one that resembled something captivating. Something utterly magical. Something that completely masked all my vulnerability and flaws. Everytime I glance into a mirror, I seem to always question if I could've done better, not with my appearance but within myself .Every stroke of bad luck leads me to question whether I in fact deserved it and it was just karma retaliating at my previous mistakes. And if so, then if I was to break someone's heart does that then leave me vulnerable to karma leaving me with the exact same fracture? Maybe I don't need to find a companion and perhaps I am better off remaining alone even if it does leave me feeling completely bare. I'm forever wondering if revealing my true nature is in the best interest, for not only myself, but those around me and whether this exposure will come into fashion.