Tuesday, September 1, 2009

La prise de la sécurité

For the first time in perhaps my whole life, I have felt secure in my surroundings. In an vessel places upon the corner of busy streets, assumed to be renovated by a couple of money hungry bastards, I found my safety. When I was forced to sit face to face with the one female I utterly despise for her pitiful actions, I remained unusually calm. I attempted no sarcastic remarks nor any dirty glances, because for the first time I felt no need. Never has such a foreign kiss tasted so sweet, and I would be in denial if I claimed my heart had placed no investment into this ideal future. If I was to take such a figure, in any circumstance, I know that no matter what I would feel entirely secure. I feel for the first time I am exactly where I am supposed to be. Within this vessel I feel no stretch in attempting to be myself, but instead I feel utterly content with being vulnerable. And for the first time I know for a matter of fact, I have found something worth keeping.