Sunday, August 30, 2009

In Phoenix


Last night I realised a lot, although the one thing that stood out in front of the rest, was how restricted I feel. The weekend that has just passed exemplified this perfectly considering I had almost everyone telling me how to feel or react. Apparently I am not mature or intelligent enough to decide who I should and shouldn't have relations with, reguardless of my feelings. According to others I should be astounded at the fact numerous things were stolen from my party. The fact is I expected it. Never have I once expected common decency from those around me because of past experiences, so why should I all of a sudden assume that people will treat me with the same respect that I treat them.. I mean it's never been like that for me before. Don't get me wrong, it's utterly disgusting how some people treat me, but I am aware of it and know how to handle myself. I'm always second guessed, yet the return of the items looks promising and all thanks to the one person everyone questioned me about. It's time for everyone else to start worrying about themselves, and perhaps attempt to hold some faith within my judgement. I am beginning questioning how much more I can bare of the condescending glances and interrogating manners of those who I hold close.