Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sleep deprived

For the first time in ages.. I truly don't know what will come next. It seems like everyone around me is aware of the fact I am in way over my head. In a city of such wonder I refuse to be sucked in. One night of sin has never hurt anybody. I know from an outside perspective I seem to be clueless on which paths I intend to cross in my life, but which ever path I do encounter, I swear to tread with careful footsteps. It seems as if everyone within my life wants to second guess my actions and attitude, as if I am naive to my surroundings. I am well aware of every movement I make, and I am sick of having to reassure everyone to trust me in the fact I know what I am doing. I am holding out for the day when I can leave this town behind and prove them all wrong, well in the meantime at least I have Mourning Tide playing,
cigarettes vodka, 39'er and jessica to keep me sane
.