Monday, August 24, 2009

The consonant

The letter "J" has impacted tonight more than I suspected any letter ever could.

First of all, a boy of a name that begins with "J", is now the reason for this confused mind state I am left in. I loathe every dimension of his personality, but without fail I break downwithout any real justification for my tears every time I see him. He played the game better than all the rest that he followed, and somehow managed to take my heart and utterly destroy it.. hurting it in everyway he knew possible, yet wore the facade of the naive heartbreak. He wiped every tear that stained the pillows, yet then became the reason for them. I hate the fact I cannot hate him.

Secondly, my saviour of tonight was a girl whose name started with a "J". Yet again she astonished me with her angelic manner in the way she wiped away every tear I shed without even being in the room. I'm unsure how I would ever manage without her, or how I ever have in the past. Without her, I know for a fact I would be spending the rest of tonight questioning every action I have ever made. I truly love her, and will be forever grateful to have had her in my life.