Sunday, August 9, 2009

Goodbye

You took my heart and you left me open, just give it back to me. You felt as though I would always be there, no matter what you did. Now my world is falling, now the truth starts forming. I will always love you, but I don't need you. In pictures you're perfect, in real life you fucked me around. If I was your first love then why'd you keep letting me down? You came and took the only the thing I had inside of me, that was left of me. There is nothing that I regret more, then ever loving you, then every holding you. Your emp
Publish Post
ty words match your empty heart..
Her Last Song - S.A.H

To the writer of this song, this post isn't directed at you even in the slightest, even though your actions towards me proved to be heartless and exemplified your complete lack of common decency.. but somehow these lyrics you wrote for have seemed to reach perfect symmetry with how I have been feeling about my ex, b.m.g. No person has ever come closer to my heart, nor has one person ever let me down so much.. this is not a public display of my disappointment or heartbreak, because it is physically impossible for a heart to ever break. Although this is a goodbye.