Thursday, August 13, 2009

Good girls never stay that way

Some people are under the impression that money truly does make the world go around, and although I do believe that statement holds a liable amount of validity.. imagine what a life without the worries of money would be like. Of course economically my theory would not stand a chance and the world would be sent into a state of hysteria.. but imagine if people were not so consumed by capitalism. Business men would transform into more doting fathers who would be able to attend their child's birthdays and be able to help their son or daughter's homework. The upper class society would fall to the grounds of equality with everyone else, and I assume a sense of understanding would follow. People would not just been seen as bank accounts, people could not be used for their materialistic assests and the term 'gold digger' would be unheard of. Perhaps I could be considered naive or ignorant to believe all of this, but I really don't care.. I will forever dream of a better world, no matter how outrageous it may seem to others.. Like Marilyn Monroe once said: "I don't want to make money, I just want to be wonderful"