Friday, August 28, 2009

My all time low

After anticipation consumed me, the night I thought would be memorable, was in fact that, but for all the wrong reasons. I genuinely havent been more happy to see the majority of my friends all in the same place and the vodka went down with great ease, pity I came to the biggest realisation of this year.. I oblivious to the majority of things around me and people's characters. The thought of having someone genuinely appreciate and return the adoration I feel towards them, scares me. It's sad that I expect nothing more than to be fucked over. Apparently electronics and frozen goods are both ideal items to thieve at a house party. I'm yet to find any justification for their acts, probably because there isn't one. Nothing more than a night gone wrong.