Thursday, August 20, 2009

Seven days

It's hard to believe there is only one week until my 16th birthday celebrations, even though my actual birthday is two days before hand.. I suppose it wouldn't be appropriate to get wasted on Wednesday night anyways. The list of people coming has tripled within a week and the pressure is now starting to kick in. But then I had a thought, why even bother wasting my days worrying whether it will turn out well or not, I mean nobody really remembers parties when they drink enough. All you're really left with is vague flashbacks and photographs which help trigger you to remember certain events, but in all reality.. I cannot remember one really good party where I remembered the whole thing. Another downside is, I won't even remember my own sweet sixteenth.. thanks to my love affair with vodka. It will hopefully be worth it though considering I will be able to spend time with some amazing people, whilst dancing to good music. Althoiugh it confuses me as to why I am putting in so much effort, money and time into throwing a decent party when everyone is there to just drink and dance, and won't even recall the night properly.
Party like a rockstar, and look like a movie star xo